Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hey Monkey Pants!



I suppose a way to introduce my blog to you readers would be to tell you about how I decided on a name. A few months back, after I had stared making tu tu's and hair clippies for my own girls, I realized that I could make them to sell. (plus I was having so much fun, I made WAY to many!) Having grown up around craft shows, I figured that was where I would begin. Lucky for me, I didn't have to go far, as Big E's school has a show every fall. I contacted the proper people, filled out an application, and then began to wonder..... What would I call myself??? I wanted something fun, something that would catch people's eye. I started listening to nicknames around the house, comments that were made, but still couldn't come up with anything. Each of my kids seems to have a nickname of there own, and of course, they don't go together at all. So I went to my dear hubby, (he always has a clever comeback) for ideas. I knew the minute he said it, that was it ~Hey Monkey Pants!~. He calls everyone in our house that............even when he answers the phone when I call him. It was perfect! And so, my friends, that is how Hey Monkey Pants! was created. Oh, and check out my booth at the show....it was fun!

2 comments:

  1. Those tutus are GORGEOUS!!!

    ~Elizabeth
    http://confessionsfromaworkingmom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can tell you the tutu's and hairclips are adorable. My daughter has both from Carrie and she loves them!

    ReplyDelete