Wednesday, November 25, 2009

WOW! Look at what I did today....

Had to run a couple of errands today with all 3 kids as there is no school today. We ended up at the mall to exchange some pants for Middle Man at the GAP and ran down to Old Navy just to see the specials. On our way to Old Navy, we noticed that the line to see Santa was actually pretty short. Somehow, the kids noticed that too. So I told my brood, that if the line was still short on our way back, we could stop. The time at this point was getting close to naptime for little e, so I actually thought I may have been having one of those out of body experiences~you know what I mean??? What was I thinking? Lo and behold, the line was still very short. UGH! At least I had my camera with me! Being the age of little e, I thought I may be pressing my luck, even thinkig of getting her close to the bearded one. But here she is....



1 comment:

  1. Wow, I didn't know Santa was at the mall yet. Cute picture! Sounds like you all had a great day! Have a Great Thanksgiving! I love the facial expression on little E.

    ReplyDelete