Monday, November 30, 2009

Tantrum's

So we go to the doctor today, little e and I. It's time to go, and she decides she wants a snack out of my purse. Problem is, there aren't any snacks in my purse. I'm sure you can only imagine what happens next.......FULL BLOWN TANTRUM. The doctor and nurses are just looking at me, wondering what I'm going to do. At first I just stand there and let her get it out of her system. After awhile, it's starts to get annoying, and really embarrassing so I decide to try and get her coat on and drag her to the car so only I can be the lucky one to witness this glorious event. Well......doesn't go exactly as planned. I do get her coat on, but she is flailing about so much, that it is almost dangerous to carry her, so I let her be. A boy and his dad are checking in. Curious, he just stares..... The dad notices this and tells his young son, "she must have gotten her shots today". If only he knew.....

No comments:

Post a Comment