Friday, January 15, 2010

Picture day!

Today little e had her 2 year pictures taken. You'll have to take my word for it, they are pretty darn cute! I took her to Target, where we have most of our pictures taken~they are sooo awesome there! Hard part is, too many turned out so of course I bought way too many. Part of it is my bad-I brought 3 outfits! I had 2 picked out and then decided to make this super cute shirt for her...

You may wonder why she had them done a bit early.......it was for vanity purposes. Our little e is having an abcess removed from her face on Monday and I wanted to make sure they looked good. Am I crazy??? You just never know how things will go. So, could you all say a little prayer for my little e for a safe surgery and speedy scar-free recovery? Thanks!





2 comments:

  1. Carrie, I LOVE the shirt, reminds me of the bibs I make! Can't wait to see the pictures, she is adorable, so I am sure the pictures will be. I will say a prayer for Little E. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You MADE that shirt! Wow, that's talent... and it's something I don't have, at least when it comes to arts & crafts.

    Our Target doesn't have a photo center... in fact, I didn't even know they had photo centers. Bummer!

    ~Elizabeth
    Confessions From A Working Mom

    ReplyDelete