Monday, January 18, 2010

She was so brave!


Little e is all finished with her surgery. It went very well. She's home relaxing and finally getting something to eat. Hopefully we will get some sleep today~I've been up since 5 am and didn't sleep well last night!
When they started her surgery, they realized it wasn't what they had thought-a cyst like abscess. It was a congenital tube-like opening that just never closed while she was developing. They tied it off and cauterized it. She ended up with the 2 tiniest stitches that will dissolve on their own. She was so brave!



2 comments:

  1. Carrie, I am so happy things went well. I said a prayer for both of you last night...hope you all get some rest this afternoon. Let me know if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie, I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed chatting yesterday!

    ReplyDelete